California Lemon Lawyers
California's Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, commonly referred to as the California Lemon Law, was enacted in order to provide relief to buyers of problematic vehicles. Generally, the California Lemon Law applies to vehicles which the auto dealerships have been unable to repair within the warranty period after being given a reasonable number of opportunities. For qualifying vehicles, the automobile manufacturer must give the buyer his or her money back and pay off the outstanding loan balance or replace the vehicle with a comparable model.
The California Lemon Law also requires that the automobile manufacturer pay for the consumer's hourly attorney's fees on a meritorious claim. This makes the law economically feasible for those who would otherwise not be in a position to hire an attorney.
Our California Lemon Law Attorneys
Bickel Sannipoli APC is a statewide practice that provides free case evaluation, document review, and attorney consultation regarding consumers' rights under the California Lemon Law. Either in person or over the phone, we will fully explain the pertinent legal issues and procedures to you at no charge. After consulting with our office, you will likely have a better understanding of the merits of your case and of what is involved in the California Lemon Law process.
Our attorneys place a premium on client communication and awareness and adhere to the highest ethical standards in the prosecution and resolution of all California Lemon Law claims. Should you retain our services, your case will be handled professionally and aggressively with the ultimate goal to reach a swift and prosperous conclusion.
Why Clients in Los Angeles Trust Bickel Sannipoli APC
If your vehicle is a lemon and you are thinking about taking on a car dealership or an automobile manufacturer, you need to have an experienced legal team on your side. The lawyers at Bickel Sannipoli APC focus exclusively on handling Lemon Law cases for consumers in the Los Angeles area and throughout the State of California. Our experienced legal team will stand up for your rights and hold manufacturers and dealers accountable for the vehicles that they sell. We know what it takes to win a case and get favorable results for our clients.
Our lawyers have extensive experience handling California Lemon Law claims. We have helped thousands of car owners fight back against the carmakers to obtain the relief that they deserve.
By limiting our civil practice to California Lemon Law, you can be sure that we will give your case the time and attention it deserves. Our attorneys understand the frustration involved in Lemon Law cases, and we will work hard to help you.
We represent consumers across California, not just Los Angeles. While we have offices in Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco, our Lemon Law lawyers represent consumers living in all parts of the state, including small towns and rural areas. We will travel to you if a meeting is necessary.
If you are tired of making trips to the dealership, contact our Lemon Law firm today. During your free initial consultation, our legal team will carefully review your case and give you the information and advice you need to make informed decisions about asserting your legal rights. When you choose our attorneys to represent you:
- We will give you straightforward, no-nonsense legal advice. You’ve dealt with enough already. The last thing you need is to get the runaround from your attorneys. We will provide you with straightforward, no-nonsense legal advice, and we will give you the information you need to start making informed decisions immediately.
- We will tell you exactly what to expect from your Lemon Law claim. Can you get your car replaced? Are you entitled to a financial recovery? How long will the process take? With experience in thousands of California Lemon Law cases, our attorneys can tell you exactly what to expect from your claim.
- We will fight to resolve your claim as quickly as possible. We will do everything possible to successfully resolve your claim without going to court. If we can convince your vehicle’s manufacturer that it is fighting a losing battle, we may be able to secure a settlement in a matter of months.
- We will be prepared to take your case to court if necessary. If going to court is your best (or only) option, we will be fully prepared to present your case at trial. We have represented numerous clients in California Lemon Law trials in Los Angeles, and we can use this experience to your advantage.
- We will make sure you feel confident in the outcome of your case. Regardless of the method of resolution, our sole priority is to make sure that you feel 100 percent confident in the outcome of your case. We want you to feel like you made the right choice of legal representation, and that we truly did everything possible to secure your desired result as quickly and painlessly as possible.